NEMO TIG ROAD - DURA-ACE DISC DI2
100% MADE IN ITALY FROM ITALIAN MATERIALS
- NEW: T47 bottom bracket allows for full internal cable routing (including Columbus Trittico cockpit) as well as improved stiffness
- NEW: Ultralight CNC aluminium seatpost collar reduces weight and improves product life
- NEW: Seatpost tube and diameter reduces weight and improves comfort
- NEW: As of March 2023 all Nemo frames are manufactured within the Cinelli Milan HQ by our internal framebuilder allowing us to create the world’s shortest supply chain for premium road bikes .
- NEW: Lasercut minimalist brake bridge for further weight savings
- NEW: Geometry
- Custom drawn Columbus Spirit triple-butted tubes
- Classic Italian racing geometry
- Design-driven detailing and finish
- Available in 69 different paint and finish options
- Made to order, lead time approximately 3 months
Choose your color:
The Nemo is Cinelli’s flagship steel road bike, handcraft to hybridize our more than 75 years of Italian cycling heritage with the performance possibilities of contemporary cold-drawn steel tubing technology. Every Nemo frame is handwelded by Cinelli’s internal framebuilder in its Milanese HQ, using custom drawn triple butted tube drawn by its sister company Columbus, less than 100 metres from the framebuilder creating the world’s shortest performance bicycle supply chain. For 2024 – thanks to continuous three-way dialogue between the Cinelli design office, our framebuilder and Columbus – the Nemo has undergone subtle but significant manufacturing improvements including a 170g weight reduction (size Medium), the introduction of the T47 bottom bracket allowing for fully-internal cable routing as well as improving stiffness and a new ultralight CNC’d aluminium seatpost collar.