NEMO TIG GRAVEL 2 - GRX 1X
100% MADE IN ITALY FROM ITALIAN MATERIALS
- NEW: Completely re-designed geometry for more extreme terrains;
- NEW: 700 x 47mm tyre clearance thanks to our proprietary investment cast yoke;
- NEW: Designed specifically for HiRide Sterra fork system: 20mm of true hydraulic travel optimized for gravel riding combined with stiffest gravel suspension legs on the market, low maintenance and many other features;
- NEW: As of March 2023 all Nemo frames are manufactured within the Cinelli Milan HQ by our internal framebuilder allowing us to create the world’s shortest supply chain for premium road bikes;
- NEW: custom-shaped seat stays with oriented elipses and lowered seat tube welding pointing to optimize long-distance comfort;
- NEW: Seat collar;
- Custom drawn Columbus Spirit triplebutted tubes;
- Adaptive geometry on rigid fork option thanks to Columbus fork dropouts that allow to change the rake from 47 to 52 mm;
- Design-driven detailing and finish;
- Available in 69 different paint and finish options.
Radically overhauled for 2024, the Nemo Gravel represents our most intensely hybridized and extreme adventure gravel bike ever, entirely handcrafted by Cinelli’s internal framebuilder in its Milanese HQ using custom drawn triple butted tube drawn by its sister company Columbus, less than 100 metres from the framebuilding workshop. Continuously refined over a one year period of testing by riders including former UCI World Champions, NYC courier legends, professional snowboarders and many other athletes pushing to redefine the limits of what gravel cycling can be, the Nemo Gravel is characterized above all by its completely redesigned geometry, 700 x 47mm tyre clearance and the use of the HiRide Sterra fork with 20mm of true hydraulic travel. Together these features work to create a bike that is ready to tackle the world’s most extreme gravel competitions and adventures.